The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays!
Everybody gets together and celebrates with a delicious barbecue, cold drinks, festive fireworks, and great music.
The only thing missing from your July 4th is a perfect Instagram caption, but I’m here to help!
Here are some ideas for Insta captions for you to use on all your amazing 4th of July photos.
- It’s not the Fourth of July until I’m holding a hotdog
- If it involves fireworks, beach days, barbecues, and freedom—count me in
- Stayin’ fly of the Fourth of July
- Keep Calm and Sparkle On
- Happy Birthday, America!
- “You’re welcome.” –George Washington
- Talk about a birthday party!
- Rosé in the USA
- On a scale of 1 to American, how free are you tonight?
- Why are there not any knock-knock jokes about America? Because freedom rings.
- What’s the best kind of tea to drink on July 4th? Liberty!
- I WANT YOU … to like this photo
- I like my coffee black and my tea in the harbor
- We’re the kids in America
- Four score and seven beers ago
- I’m just here for the BBQ
- Land of the free, because of the brave
- Born to sparkle
- “He makes me melt like a popsicle on the Fourth of July.” –The Little Rascals
- Red, white, and boozed
- Independence Bae
- Nothing says ‘Happy Fourth of July’ like seeing grandpa in his jean shorts!
- Pies, fries, and the Fourth of July
- Bold stripes, bright stars, brave hearts
- Star-spangled hammered
- Baby, you’re a firework
- It’s a party in the USA!
- Snap, Crackle, Pop
- Let’s party like it’s 1776
- Red, white, and boom!