December 11, 2019
45 Instagram Captions for New Year’s Posts
Welcome to the roaring 20s! 2020 that is! Are you ready to ring in New Year’ Eve 2020? Here are 45 captions for your instagram, facebook or social media post to start your New Year in style!
- Welcome to the 20’s!
- Hello Roaring 20’s!
- Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
- “I can’t wait to control-alt-delete, and start anew.”
- Save water, drink Champagne.
- Cheers to the New Year!
- “This could be the start of something new.” — High School Musical
- Page 1 of 365.
- “2020 is the year of *insert _______*!”
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” — Oprah
- Cheers to another decade!
- Who is ready for 2020?
- Looking into 2020 with new intentions
- The best is yet to come.
- Dear 2020, please be kind
- Hindsight is 20/20
- Cheers to new beginnings.
- Sip Sip Hooray.
- There is no such thing as too much glitter
- 2020 is going to be our year!
- Out with the old
- Here the champagne
- 2020 let’s do this!
- New year, new me.
- New year, same me.
- New year. Same me. Bigger goals.
- “Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2019
- “I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now.” — Edna, The Incredibles
- “Walking in a confetti wonderland.”
- “The best is yet to come.” — Frank Sinatra, “The Best is Yet to Come”
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- “Out with the old, in with the new.”
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- Still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
- I can’t believe its been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- “Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner
- “Make it pop, like pink champagne.” — Ariana Grande, “Pink Champagne”
- “I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day” — Taylor Swift, “New Year’s Day”
- “Don’t be fancy, just get dancy.” — P!nk, “Raise Your Glass”
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” — Charlie Brown
Which of these Instagram captions are your favorite?
Let me know in the comments!
Check out 50 Instagram Captions For Fall That Your Would Love!
If you enjoyed reading this post pin it for future references!