This Mother’s Day is extra special to so many of us as we can finally reunite with our moms and loved ones. Show your mom or stepmom you are with 50 Mother’s Day Captions perfect for your instagram, tiktok or facebook posts.
2. Behind every great woman is an even better mother.
3. Who needs a superhero when I have you as a mom?
4. Cheers to the woman who gave up wine for nine months, just for me.
5. Life doesn’t come with a manual—it comes with a mother.
6. Mom, I turned out awesome because of you.
7. A mom is the greatest teacher, cheapest therapist, and best friend.
8. Not always eye to eye, but always heart to heart.
9. Thanks for teaching me about the glass ceiling and then showing me how to break it!
10. I love my mom to the moon and back.
11. A mother’s work is never done—but today, you deserve a rest.
12. “I love you forever, I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living my mama you’ll be” (adapted from my favorite book Love You Forever)
13. Mothers hold their child’s hand for a few years, but their hearts forever
14. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
15. There aren’t enough flowers in the world to show you how much you mean to me.
16. If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
17. Thanks for always loving me, even through all my awkward phases.
18. Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
19. Mom: I love you and your super long voicemails.
20. She’s not like a regular mom, she’s a cool mom! (from Mean Girls!)
21. Mom, thanks for teaching me to stop and sip the rosé.
22. If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you to in the beginning.
23. Keep calm and call you mom!
24. Dear mom, I get it now.
25. I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I’m your favorite child.
26. Mom, I turned out awesome because of you.
27. Mother: one person who does the work of ten…for free!
28. Out of all the moms in the world, I am so glad you are mine.
29. To the world you are a mother, but to our family you are the absolute world.
30. The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a grandma.
31. Got it from my mama.
32. Everything I learned, I learned from her.
33. In a surprising turn of events, my mother was right. About everything.
34. Everything I am, you helped me to be.
35. Thanks for being the mom everyone wishes they had. Lucky me!
36. “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” – The Golden Girls
37. “In a world full of trends, you always remain a classic.” – Iman
38. “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” – Lisa Leslie
39. “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
40. “Motherhood. All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
41. We are born of love; love is our mother.” – Rumi
42. “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” – Peng Liyuan
43. “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah Winfrey
44. “My mother’s love has always been a sustaining force for our family, and one of my greatest joys is seeing her integrity, her compassion, her intelligence reflected in my daughters.” – Michelle Obama
45.. I love you a thousand yellow daisies.” – Gilmore Girls
46. You didn’t give me the gift of life, but life gave me a gift with you.
47. Thanks for always “stepping” up.
48. You’re not a spare mom, you’re an extra blessing!
49. We may not be related by blood, but we’re connected by love.
50. You don’t have to look like someone else to love them.